This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Informing you about:
- The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third-party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that Life Springs:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Only those Life Springs employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Life Springs employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Notification of Changes
In these terms and conditions:
- ‘This website’ means our presence on the Internet;
‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Life Springs and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorized agents; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website http://www.lifespringseternal.com/ hereon referred to as the website.
How do we collect information?
We collect information through the following methods:
- We collect information you supply to us through the member page to update our church directory and to maintain current and accurate contact information.
- We collect information you supply to us through PayPal regarding your address, email address and the amount of your gift both for our church directory and for end-of-year giving statements.
What you can do about it.
You can take the following measures to not have your information stored:
- If you don’t want your information used for our analytics purposes, disable cookies in your browser of choice.
- If you don’t want your information to be stored in our database, don’t sign up for the Member page or enter your information there.
- If you do not wish your information to be saved for giving statements or the church directory supplied through PayPal, contact Byron@byronleavitt.com to have it destroyed.
Our promise to you.
We promise to never sell or unlawfully give out your information to anyone but authorized agents of Life Springs. If contacted to supply information by local or national governmental agencies you will be notified prior to the information being supplied.
Thank you for trusting us.